This post is about Xiaomi Redmi 8A Price in Nigeria and how you can quickly buy the device from the comfort of your home from various online market stores. The smartphone is a successor to the Redmi 7A.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 was released in 2019 of October into the Nigeria market by Xiaomi Nigeria. The device falls in the budget category of the Redmi series release and it’s the latest in the 2019 releases.
The device parks a simplistic design finish with camera position at the back of the centroid. This picture below should give you a clearer look.
Starting from around 32K Naira up wards you should be able to get the 2GB RAM variant. As the smartphone comes in various RAM variants, from 2GB, 3GB and 4GB RAM.
The device is powered by a Snapdragon 439 Octa Core processor and comes in various built in storage options. Supported by an Adreno 505 chip for graphics and gaming demands. From 16GB to 64GB depending on the price.
The battery of the Redmi 8A is a Li-Po 5000mAh capacity battery. This means with the optimization of the MIUI OS of Xiaomi, this device will give a very good battery life. It also comes with an 18W charger.
As for the design of the Redmi 8A it is 6.22 inches in size with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display sporting a corning gorilla glass 5 protection.
The operating system is the customized form of Android 9 Pie MIUI 11 which can also be upgrade-ble when need arises via OTA (Over the Air).
The rear camera of the smartphone is a dual type with 12MP and 2MP sensors working together. While the front selfie is a 2MP type.
The screen resolution of the device is 720 pixels by 1520 pixels and possessing an aspect ratio of 19:9 with 270 ppi density. The device is available in the following color variants: Onyx Black, Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue.
Supports Mic, 3.5 mm jack, FM radio, type-c 1.0 reversible connector and USB on the go. Sensors include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. But, in some less pricey variants the fingerprint sensors is absent.
I won’t bore you with the rest of the specs. The good thing, the smartphone supports all of our MTN, GLO, Airtel and Etisalat LTE/4G network bands in Nigeria. The 4G bands are: FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20; TDD LTE B38/B40.
Overall the device is a good buy, if you are looking to buy a smartphone of around 30-40K Naira.
Where to buy Xiaomi Redmi 8A:
You can buy Redmi 8A from:
How to buy Xiaomi Redmi 8A via Jumia:
Simply hop on to Jumia Nigeria, via jumia.com.ng on your browser. Then make a search query of “Xiaomi Redmi 8A”.
Then, in the many results that pops up, choose any seller that best suits you.
Click on the item and ensure you ascertain for the Shipping delivery period of the product. To enable fast delivery. When done you can add item to cart.
And then continue from the cart to complete the payment process. Jumia also has the pay on the delivery option too. So when item gets delivered before payment.
- CPU:Snapdragon 439 Octa Core Processor
- Screen: 6.22 inch Water Drop
- OS: MIUI 11 Android 9 Pie
- RAM+ROM: 2GB RAM+32GB ROM,
- Camera: 12MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Network: 2 SIM Dual card dual standby 2G: GSM B2/3/5/83G: WCDMA B1/2/5/8, 4G: FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20; TDD LTE B38/B40
- SIM Card Type: 2 Nano SIM Card + Micro SD Card
- Hardware:CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Cores: 2.0-GHz, Octa Core
- External Memory: memory card up to 256GB
- GPU: Adreno 505
- WiFi,802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- FM Radio
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 HD+
- Size: 6.22 inch
- Camera:Single 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF. Features LED flash, HDR . Video 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm. Features HDR. Video 1080p@30fps
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio: FM Radio, built-in antenna
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Fast battery charging 18W adapter
- Color variants: Black, Blue, Red
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox:
1 CommentAdd a Comment