Moto E4 Specs Model XT1762 with Android 7 Nougat FCC Listing.
Moto E4 could just be at the corner for eventual 2017 the release. What seems like the smartphone in an FCC listing with model number XT1762 emanated following info from Droidholic.
The listing points to a device with the Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System and Dual SIM tray support.
Other details include, 2800mAh capacity battery. 16GB of inbuilt storage, other details of the hardware specs(Chipset & RAM) are yet to surface.
But, the device sports 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.2 and WiFi.
A glimpse into Moto E3 specs: MT6735p chipset, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage.
Runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System. Posses 720pHD display with 5 inch size. 5MP front camera and 8MP rear camera and 3500mAh capacity battery.
Moto E4 Specification:
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737 28 nm
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720
- Storage: 16GB expandable via microSD card to 128GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Network Support: GSM, HSPA, LTE
- Release Date: June 2017
- Dimensions: 144.7 x 72.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 151g
- Body Build: Aluminum body
- SIM: Nano SIM / Dual Nano SIM
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels with 294 ppi density
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with oleophobic coating
- Operating System(OS): Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Rear Camera: 8MP with f/2.2, 1.12µm and AF. Features includes, LED flash, panorama and HDR while video recording is at 720p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/4inches and 1.4µm with LED Flash
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer and proximity
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
From the specification listed above, you can easily see that the Moto E4 is entry smartphone with small mini specs.
Using this smartphone will require implementing feature Android lite apps to allow smooth and lag free running.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: