This post is all about the original version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Mi Protective Screen Glass.
Earlier, the company had released a protective screen glass for the Redmi Note 8 Pro. Now Xiaomi has also released that of the Redmi Note 8 too.
The Mi Protective Screen Glass, like any other screen guide in the market. Provided by third party retailers meant for the Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro, provides additional reinforcement for the smartphone screen.
Aside the Gorilla Glass 5 protection that’s already present in the screen of both models.
The Glass protection helps to add additional support to screen for against scratches, fall and dust.
But, the Mi Protective Screen Glass for the Note 8 and Note 8 Pro provides better protection and reinforcement when compared to other screen guide protectors in the market.
The Mi Protective Screen Glass for Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro is made in partnership with Corning.
The screen guide is designed in such a way that it sports an oleophobic coating.
Thus, Xiaomi says it provides, five times protection when compared with other screen guide from third parties made from soda lime tempered glass.
The Mi Protective Screen Glass provides a clear visibility and clarity of the screen, such that it looks just as the actual screen in itself.
The screen guide is rated as 9H in terms of hardness. Since the location and placement of sensors of other Redmi models, like the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro, it is safe to say, the screen guide would also work seamlessly on them also.
The Mi Protective screen Glass for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro smartphone is available for grabs at Mi Shop, for Rs. 399.
That’s around 1350 Naira in Nigeria currency.
Price of Mi Protective Screen Glass
The price is Rs. 399. Around 1350 Naira in Nigeria currency.
Where to buy Mi Protective Screen Glass
And other third party retailers.
Features of the Mi Protective Screen Glass
- Made from Accessory Glass by Corning
- Superior damage protection
- 9H Hardness
- Bubble free installation
- Scratch resistant
- Crystal clear display
- 5X stronger when compared to traditional screen protectors.
Layers of Protective Screen Guide
- Oleophobic coating
- Tempered Glass Layer
- Optical clear adhesive coating
- Anti Burst Film Layer
- Silicone Adhesive coating
- Release liner
Mi Protective Screen Glass is made from Accessory Glass by Corning.
The material is an alkali-aluminosilicate glass which offers more safety for the screen when compared to screen glass protectors that implement the soda lime tempered glass protection method.
How to Install Protective Screen Guide:
- Clean the screen of your smartphone with a wet clothing material
- Use the microfiber cloth which comes alongside the screen guide to wipe out excess alcohol
- Remove the protective film on the Mi Protective Glass
- Align and set the Mi Protective Screen Glass with your smartphone screen
- Ensure the Adhesive side of the screen is facing the screen
- Press the center of the setup softly.
- Use the microfiber cloth to gently remove the remaining bubbles.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: