This post is all about the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Mi 10 Specs Price Nigeria. In an earlier post for Mi 10, we had unveiled the specs and pricing of the Mi 10. Alongside, other cool features that comes with the smartphone.
Here we have that of the Mi 10 Pro. Which comes with even more beastlier specs. And tops the benchmark rating.
Mi 10 Pro Specs Price Nigeria
Mi 10 Pro comes with support for 5G, 4G, 3G and 2G network technologies.
The Mi 10 Pro comes with a 6.67 inches full HD+ Curved Amoled display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180 touch sampling rate.
Other features of the screen includes, DC dimming and 4096 screen brightness adjustment.
The smartphone is built with a Snapdragon 865 chipset at the helms of affair. Which houses an Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) processor and Adreno 650 GPU.
The RAM of the smartphone is 12GB LPDDR5 RAM. It sports a Snapdragon X55 Modem, 3000mm² VC liquid cooling plate + graphene and multi-layer graphite.
The smartphone runs on Android Q operating system and comes with the MIUI 11 custom OS .
Mi 10 Pro is designed in such a manner as it sports a 3D glass back reinforced with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The smartphone comes with NFC support, sports 1CC dual linear speakers, comes with 3.5 mm audio jack support with Hi-Res Audio feature.
As for the camera department, we have a 108MP Samsung main sensor. Which comes with 1/1.33″ sensor, supports OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel.
It comes with support for RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm. Which helps to capture rich detailed picture.
With this, capturing images even in low light condition isn’t a let down. It does absolutely well.
In addition, MI 10 pro comes with a 12MP telephoto camera with supports for 2x optical zooming.
It sports a dual PD auto focus and 8MP telephoto camera. The 8MP telephoto camera supports 10x hybrid zooming and 50x digital zooming.
In addition to this, we also have a 20MP unit for the Mi 10 Pro and a 13MP in Mi 10 for ultra wide-angle capturing.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro as of the time of writing this post, currently tops the DXOMark benchmark with 124 points.
The Mi 10 Pro is powered by a 4500 mAh capacity battery while Mi 10 is powered by a 4780 mAh capacity battery.
The Mi 10 Pro sports the 50W fast charging feature while the Mi 10 uses a 30W fast charging feature.
Both Mi 10 Pro and Mi 10 also comes with a 30W fast charging wireless system and also the 10W wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / Mi 10 Pro Specs:
- Size: 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Screen: HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 7nm
- Processors: Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa)
- GPU: Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM/Storage: 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- OS: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Rear Camera: 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° (13MP 123° in Mi 10) ultra-wide angle lens, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- Front Selfie: 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint: In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB: Type-C
- Audio: Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
- Network/Connctivity: 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Mi 10: 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro: 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
As for the color variants, the Mi 10 comes in Titanium Black, Ice Blue and Peach Gold colors.
While the color of the Mi 10 Pro are Starry Blue and Pearl White colors.
Below are the price range of Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.
Mi 10 Cost:
- The Mi 10 is priced for: 3999 yuan (US$ 572 / Rs. 40,920 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version,
- 4299 yuan (US$ 615 / Rs. 43,990 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version
- 4699 yuan (US$ 673 / Rs. 48,080 approx.) for 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version
Mi 10 Pro Cost:
- 4999 yuan (US$ 716 / Rs. 51,150 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version
- 5499 yuan (US$ 787 / Rs. 56,270 approx.) for the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version
- 5999 yuan (US$ 859 / Rs. 61,370 approx.) for the 12GB RAM with 512GB storage version.
Where to buy Mi 10 Pro in Nigeria
You can buy from the following places listed.
And other resellers like Amazon, Bestbuy, Geekbuying etc. Or other retailing online or offline strores where you can get other Xiaomi models.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: