Play Android Games on Desktop PC: Remix OS Player
Remix Android OS Player for Desktop PC
With Remix OS Player, you can run android apps and games on your Desktop or PC running Windows operating system. Remix OS, also comes as a standalone android operating system that you can install directly on your Windows Desktop or PC.
Remix OS Player, can be run on top Windows operating system as an emulator, just as in how you would normally run virtualization apps like Nox, Andyroid, Bluestacks and a few others. But, using Remix OS comes with the privilege of using Android 6 Marshmallow operating system, not found in other android emulators.
To setup Remix OS player on your computer (Desktop or PC) just takes some few clicks and you get any android game or app running smoothly, just as in, any other android device.
Below is a step by step process of how to quickly setup Remix OS for your Desktop PC in no time.
Setting up Remix OS Player for Desktop PC (Windows)
- First download Remix OS Player from the link given Here(REMIX OS PLAYER DOWNLOAD)
- Next Download Intel Hardware Acceleration Execution Manager (LINK)
- After downloading the Intel Hardware Acceleration Execution Manager to your device, click to open the .zip file. (If you are unable to open the .zip file, then install Winrar app to your computer, use this LINK to install Winrar.
- Extract the .zip file to run the Intel Hardware Acceleration Execution Manager executable(.exe) file to your computer.
- Open the Downloaded Remix OS Player.exe file to run the OS on your Desktop PC
- Double click on the .exe file to begin installation
- After installation, all files that comes alongside the installation will be extracted to a folder on your Desktop PC named: RemixOSPlayer
- Open the folder to run RemixOSPlayer.exe file
- A Setup menu pops up
- Click on the Advanced settings tab
- Setup CPU, RAM and Display Resolution properties to your feel
- After all settings, click on: Start Button to begin loading Remix OS Player
- Select your preferred language option on the loaded screen menu
- After installation completion go to Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Click on Add accounts
- Add Google Account to Remix OS Player. Adding accounts lets you play games or run app on Remix.
- Click at the bottom Left Corner Remix OS icon to open drop down list
- Select Play Store app
- Search for different games and application of your choice to download on Google Playstore
- After downloading and installing from Playstore, you can then start playing the games or running the apps.
NB: If you get this type of message during any process of installation, “ERROR: x86_64 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration”………..It means the Intel Hardware Acceleration Execution Manager (LINK) file wasn’t installed. To install use the link given.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: