[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]ou want to connect your computer to the internet and no LAN network available or wireless hotspot service?
You have your android phone/deivice with you. Ok, all hope isn’t lost yet!!! Its possible
to connect your computer to the internet over broadband network. All you need to have is an active data
plan to access the internet with your mobile device.
Below are the simple steps to connect your Computer with your android phone/device.
1. Try locating Settings on your device.
3. Locate Setup WiFi hotspot
Select WPA2 PSK for strong security.
Password: anyname you can remember and at least 8 characters
in my case its: cccccccc
if there are other settings you can leave them, these ones listed above are
the most important steps.
5. Save and try switching on the Wireless Hotspot created by locating the on button.
6. Goto your PC and turn on your wireless connection. The network name would appear.
Click on it and input the password from step 4 and connect.
7. Remember make sure your mobile Data is turned on.
You are good to go… Open up your web browser and start surfing the internet!!!
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: