Easy way to transfer funds using your phone
It is easy to transfer money to other people using Ecobank. If you are banking with Ecobank, here is how you can transfer funds from your account to any other account using your phone easily.
All you will simply need in transferring funds from Ecobank account to another account is a mobile USS code, which can easily be memorized. Read on for the code….
You are not only restricted to transferring funds between accounts, but, can also perform other banking features using the code. Below are other features:
- Deposit and withdraw money
- Transfer funds to friends and family
- Receive funds
- Purchase airtime
- Pay for bills, goods and services
- Check your account
Here is the code: *326#, with this you can transfer funds easily on Ecobank, as well as perform other services supported on the platform.
How to Transfer Funds from your Ecobank Account To Another Account
- Ensure you are using the mobile number used in opening an Account with Ecobank. Then,
- Dial *326#
- Follow the menu instructions to successfully transfer money from your Ecobank Account to other Nigerian Bank Account.
Other Services you can use with Ecobank Mobile Code are:
- EcoBank account Balance
- Pay Electricity Bills
- Recharge your phone
If you are in Kenya, use this instead: *335#
If you are in Uganda, use this instead: *235#
*326# Code is only applicable for within Nigeria.
See other Bank Services in Nigeria………LINK
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: