Fortnite 5.21 Patch
The new patch update will cater for users on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. In the new patch heavy sniper rifle has been added while assault rifles have been removed.
The new update comes with new limited time modes for Fortnite Battle Royale.
The modes: Sniper Shootout and Soaring 50s. In Sniper Shootout, players can battle by employing the use of sniper rifles while the Soaring 50s allows for mobility stunts in the game.
You get a new Weekly Horde Challenge for SAVE the World plus a new hero. You can check out the newer patch notes and update on your device via links, given below:
Download Links for Fornite 5.21 Patch
Indeed the heavy Sniper rifle addition into Fornite 5.21 patch is one stunning tools welcomed by most Fornite game fans. As most are keen to harness its feature.
You don’t just get Heavy Sniper gun, you have to come through the Epic and Legendary variants. With damage ability of 150 on each shot for the epic and 157 damages at one shot for the legendary. With also damage to buildings at 1050/1100.
The Limited Time game modes update added to Fortnite Patch 5.21, come with Soaring 50’s, this addition is a 50v50 match type.
This lets you unveil glider when in air at 10m above the ground. The dynamics have been increased, so you get more stunts of launch pads, bounce pads and grenade impulse.
While the next, is the Sniper Shootout. As the name implies, you get to use sniper rifles in the game.
Here are some notes from the makers website for your perusal:
Fornite 5.21 Updates Addition
LIMITED TIME MODE: SOARING 50’S
This mode is a twist on the traditional 50 vs 50 mode, featuring an extra emphasis on mobility. Gliders can be re-deployed when falling from large height
Additional Impulse Grenades, Bounce Pads, and Launch Pads will be spawned throughout the map. Jump in and soar to new heights!
- 50v50 loot, ammo and resource levels
- When in mid-air and greater than 10m up, press Jump to deploy your glider
- Added Impulse Grenades to chests at double the standard spawn rate
- Added Impulse Grenades to floor loot
- Decreased Spike Trap spawn chances
- Increased Launch Pad & Bounce Pad spawn chances
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are not tracked in this mode.
LIMITED TIME MODE: SNIPER SHOOTOUT
In this limited time mode, players will do battle using sniper rifles. May the best aim win!
- Scoped Assault Rifles have been removed.
- The Heavy Sniper Rifle has been added.
- Only weapon drops are Sniper Rifles.
- Floor Loot spawns reduced by 50%.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Heavy Sniper added
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Each shot delivers devastating damage at the cost of a long reload.
- Deals 150/157 damage to players.
- These large rounds deal increased damage (1050/1100) to buildings.
- Projectiles fired from the Heavy Sniper have less bullet drop in comparison to other Snipers.
- Minigun headshot multiplier has been reduced from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Grenades now properly grant progress for the Week 5 Challenge: “Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade.”
ART + ANIMATION
- Cloth physics have been fixed and will now appear properly.
Save the World
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- Weekly Horde Challenge – Bullet Proof Husks
- Features bulletproof enemies that must be defeated with melee weapons, traps, or Hero abilities.
- One time completion Quest Reward
- 1500 Gold
- Repeatable quest reward
- 75 Tickets
- Removed the Power Rating restrictions on Challenge the Horde missions.
- These restrictions were blocking some players from accessing the Weekly Challenge Missions even though their Power Level was at the necessary level.
- Fixed an issue where the modifier between Challenge the Horde missions wasn’t appearing between waves.
- The Constructor Leadership quest will no longer fail to advance when purchasing the skill tree node.
- Atlas activation has been fixed in multi-gate Fight the Storm missions.
- Track completion now advances the mission properly in Level 28 Deliver the Bomb.
- Survivors and quest items no longer appear as orange boxes in the world.
- New Constructor Machinist: Thora added to the Event Store.
- Available Wednesday, August 15th at 8pm ET.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Rocket Launchers to take up a large portion of the screen.
Experiencing issues updating, logging in or crashing in Fortnite? Reach out here.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: