ZTE Nubia Z17 impresses with its clean finish design coupled with the overall specs. The new 2017 release, comes packed with specs of selfie and gaming piece. There is also the Z17 mini with similar spec configuration but, a lite version though. Sure, this Z17 will quench all of your gaming demands you ever need on the Android platform and fitted for any task. Read on for the full specs.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Display
ZTE Nubia Z17 has 5.5 inch IPS LCD Touchscreen display, the resolution is a 1080*1920p type with 403ppi density pixel. The whole device is powered by Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system running on the screen UI. Plus Corning Gorilla Glass protection for added ruggedness against dust and scratches.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Processor and Memory/Storage
ZTE Nubia Z17 has inside of the board a power efficient SoC, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset. The processors are Octa-Core 2.43 GHz type and 1.9GHz type. Coupled with Adreno 540 GPU to handle for graphics demands. Guess what the RAM size is?, a whooping 8GB. These spec combination will let the device run any app flawlessly and multi-tasking will be a thing of a breeze. The smartphone, also comes with an option of 6GB, another version with same name tag, you may check, Z17 Mini. The inbuilt storage of Z17 is 128GB ROM for the 8GB base version and 64GB for the 6GB version.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Battery and Camera Type
ZTE Nubia Z17 comes with a 3200mAh capacity battery. With the Quick Charge 4.0 feature; allows for 50 percent charge for 20 minutes.
In terms of camera, ZTE Nubia Z17 has at the back two camera setup. A dual 12MP+23MP dual setup with phase detection, autofocus, 2X optical zoom, f/2.0 aperture and dual tone LED flash. The front facing camera is 16MP for selfies and video chat.
At the back of the smartphone also resides fingerprint sensor below the camera for unlocking and securing apps alongside other application. Also included, is the Type-C reverse connector, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
ZTE Nubia Z17 Specs
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chispet
- Octa-Core 4*2.35 GHz Kryo and 4*1.9 GHz Kryo processor
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB Storage
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Nubia UI 5.0 operating system
- 5.5 inches 1080*1920 pixel display 403ppi pixel density
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen 16M
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 173g Weight
- 152.6*72.4*7.6mm dimension
- Dual SIM Nano
- Dual 12MP f/1.8+23MP f/2.0 camera with phase detectioon, autofocus, 2X optical zoom, Dual Tone LED
- 2160p@30fps Video recording
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- Wav, MP3, Vibration, Loudspeaker, Dolby Atmos Audio Enhancement, 24bit 192kHz audio
- Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP, LE
- NFC Yes
- Infrared Port Yes
- Type C 1.0 Reversible Connector
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Dual band, WiFi Direct, DLNA
- Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Gyro, Proximity Accelerometer, Compass sensors.
- Non-Removable Li-Po 3200 mAh capacity battery( Fast charge feature)
- Flame Red, Aurora Blue, Black Gold, Obsidian Black, Solar Gold
ZTE Nubia Z17 Price Range Nigeria India USA UK
- N190,000 around 450 Dollars.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: