Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is an iteration to Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. With improvement on specs, design, performance, camera config, storage memory, screen type and everything else remains the same.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Hardware Software
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has inside of it at the helms of affairs the Helio P20 chipset which has an octa-core 2.3GHz processor. The processor is combined with a 4GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage with expandable slot via microSD card at a limit of 256GB.
Galaxy J7 Max is 5.7 inch in size with IPS LCD Touchscreen display. The resolution is 1080*1920p with a 386ppi pixel density. The operating system which controls the software system, application and user interface is the Android 7 Nougat OS.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Camera and Battery
Camera options, include, a 13MP unit at the rear with LED flash light. Photo and video capture are clear enough with good quality to rival other competitors of same spec capacity.
The battery is a 3300mAh capacity type, a lithium-ion battery. See spec summary below:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Specification
- Mediatek MT6757 Helio P20 chipset
- Octa-Core (4*2.3GHz Cortex-A53 and 4*1.6GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-T880MP2 GPU
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB inbuilt storage expandable via microSD card upto 256GB
- 5.7 inches in size
- 1080*1920pixels(386ppi pixel density)
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display 16M colours
- 13MP f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash rear camera
- 1080p@30fps video capture
- 13MP f/1.9 LED flash selfie camera
- Wav, MP3, Vibration, 3.5mm Jack, Loudspeaker
- Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB, microUSB 2.0
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Hotspot
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: