iPhone X Price Specification USA UK CANDA
iPhone X was unveiled to mark apples 10th year anniversary, that is, the 10th year for the company’s first CEO, Steve Jobs to unveil the first iPhone that changed the entire smartphone niche completely. Yes!, the first iPhone is no match with the latest. But, one thing remains the same, the company has strive to maintain it’s standard in the smartphone market.
The iPhone X was unveiled alongside the likes of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Apple’s 4K TV and Apple Watch Series. Apple iPhone X is the first of it’s kind to come with the True colour Super Retina AMOLED display technology.
Let’s get started with all of the features of the iPhone X, in terms of it’s description and specifications:
iPhone X screen comes with a 5.8 inches design with display resolution measuring 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels in size and an aspect ratio of 458ppi pixels. The iPhone X pose, of sporting the best display ever made into a smartphone. Coupled with the almost no bezel design finish of the Super Retina Display.
What next?, of course you can also immerse the iPhone X into water and go scot-free. The iPhone X is water and dust resistant going home with an iP67 rating, just as seen in the iPhone 7.
Coming down to security stuff and other stuffs related to that: We have the Touch ID system now replaced and overhauled with the Face ID. This means you use your face to unlock the device rather than using your fingerprint touch. This new touch system, Face ID, implemented into the iPhone X beats the one found in the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 PLus, that is the Iris Scanner. Why? because, even in the dark you can use the Face ID to unlock the iPhone X via the flood illuminator system inside of the iPhone X. Why the Note 8, S8, S8 Plus isn’t capable of such feat. The Face ID, is also a more secure means of unlocking, with Apple, claiming it to have a failure rate of 1000000 to 1 as opposed to Fingerprint ID systems with failure rates of 50000 to 1. One flaw which comes with the FACE ID system, is that identical twins can both unlock the device.
The iPhone X, as also come with few modification to the way the device is used that may become new to some users. Points to note when using the iPhone X:
- To unlock the iPhone X smartphone when in use, Swipe up the screen.
- To wake the smartphone from sleep, instead of hitting the power button, you instead, tap the screen to wake the device from sleep.
- To multi-task and perform other functions on the iPhone X, you Swipe Up and Hold at the position for few seconds bring up all of the apps in the background.
- To go to the Home Screen, You Swipe up of the device.
Coming down to the engine and onboard hardware specification: The iPhone X, is powered with the Apple A11 Chipset which has inside of it 2 efficient Cores. The chipset also has near it, the Graphics processor, GPU, which handles for all of the graphics needs. The GPU found in the iPhone X is 30 times faster compared to the GPU found in the chipset in the iPhone 7 A10 chip. The RAM is 3GB while the built in storage is 64GB. There is also, another options with 256GB of built in storage.
As for the camera, the iPhone X, comes with a dual 12MP+12MP camera. With aperture of f/1.8 for the first, while the second comes instead, with f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera comes with ability to shoot videos in 4K @60frame rates per seconds- fps. 60fps at 4K, until the iPhone X, most smartphone haven’t being comfortably able to accomplish such feat.
Wireless Charging system is also included in the iPhone X, the charging implements the Q1 Standard. The wireless charger which comes alongside the device can also charge the Apple Watch and Airpods. This charging system is referred to as the Apple’s, Air Power.
iPhone X Specifications
- CPU: 64-bit Hexa-Core A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture Neural engine
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB/256GB
- External MicroSD: NO
- Sensors: G-Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Compass
- 2G/GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- WCDMA: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 66)
- TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41)
- TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
- CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Dimensions: 6 *70.9*7.7 mm
- Display Size: 8-inch OLED Multi-Touch display
- Weight: 174g
- Colours: Space Gray and Silver
- Super Retina HD display
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- True Tone display, 3D Touch
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Rated IP67 under IEC standard 60529
- Screen Resolution: 2436 *1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Display: Super Retina Display
- Full Glass Design
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: YES [Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct]
- GPS: Yes
- USB: micro USB v2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- IM: Yes
- Email: Yes
- OS Version: iOS 11
- Dual 12MP wide-angle F/1.8 and telephoto f/2.4 cameras
- Optical image stabilization for video, Optical zoom; 6x digital zoom
- Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time‑lapse video with stabilization
- Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
- Front Camera: 7-megapixel camera with LED flash
- Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x, Portrait mode, Dual optical image stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Video:4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM,
- Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+)
- Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC-3), Dolby Digital Plus (E-AC-3)
- Talk time (wireless): Up to 21 hours
- Video playback (wireless): Up to 13 hours
- Audio playback (wireless): Up to 60 hours
- Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge 30 minutes
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours
PRICE OF Iphone x
iPhone X is priced around $1000 and comes with option to opt for either for the 64GB variant or 256GB variant , all depending on the price tag you willing to pay. configurations. The iPhone X is sold across more than 57 countries in the world including, USA, CANADA and UK.
iPhone X Price List
- iPhone X Price in USA: $1000
- iPhone X Price in UK: £999
- iPhone X Price in Canada: 1215 Canadian Dollar
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: