Huawei Mate 10 [USA, UK, CANADA]
Huawei Mate 10 and Huawei Mate 10 Pro will come to the USA with partner network collaboration, AT&T and Verizon. The unveil of both devices will be a big step to have a at least a glimpse of the US market.
The reason why most Chinese brands, like Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo etc. with decent smartphone designs haven’t really gained the type of popularity you would expect in the US, is due to the use of Carrier network, since it often have to deal with partnership. 2018, will mark the unveil of the carrier type of Huawei devices entering the USA market with announcement in Las Vegas at CES event.
Price of Huawei Mate 10
- Around 700 Dollar
Huawei Mate 10 Specification
Huawei Mate 10 is a 5.9 inches device with display resolution measuring 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The display is reinforeced with a Corning Gorilla Glass Protection. The smartphone is slim in thickness with 8.2mm. The weight is 186g. Huawei Mate 10 runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. The inbuilt storage is 64GB with also provision of an expansable slot to outsource for additional storage via microSD card set at a limit of 256GB.
Hauwei Mate 10 is powered by an Octa-Core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor housed inside a HiliSilicon Kirin 970 chipset. The RAM is is 4GB while the onboard storage is 64GB.
As for the camera, the rear camera is a dual combo with 12MP+20MP units. The 12MP camera has f/1.6 aperture while the 20MP unit has f/1.6 aperture. They come with 2x looseless zoom, leica otptics, phase detection, laser autofocus, dual LED tone flash, Geotagging, touch focus, face, smile detection, panorama, HDR. While the front selfie camera is 8MP with f/2.0 aperture. The camera is capable of recording video at 2160p@30fps and 1080p@30/60fps.
Other features include a non-removable 4000mAh capacity battery, Li-Polymer type with fast charger. The fingerprint touch identification system is mounted at the front of the smartphone. Sensors include, Proximity, Barometer, Compass, Gyro, Accelerometre. Comes with USB 3.1 and also Type-C 1.0 Reversible connector. The smartphone is available in Champagne Gold, Pink Gold, Mocha Brown, and Black.
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2 mm (5.93 x 3.06 x 0.32 in)
- Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- IP53 certified – dust and splash protection
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.9 inches
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~499 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- HDR10 compliant
- EMUI operating system 8.0
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system
- Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Mali-G72 MP12
- 64GB expandable to 256GB via microSD card
- Dual 12 MP (f/1.6, 27mm, OIS) +20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- 8 MP, f/2.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Champagne Gold, Pink Gold, Mocha Brown, Black
- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack, 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- DivX/XviD/MP4/H.265/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Infrared port Yes
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted)accelerometergyroproximitybarometercompass
- 4000mAh capacity battery (non-removable Li-Polymer) Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: