How to Install Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus comes with Bixby, an assistant, just like Alexa, Google assistant, Cortana and Siri. As for now, Bixby is only available to Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus and most probably other next releases of Samsung 2017 campaign.
But, the good news, is that you can now use some features of Bixby on your device even without S8 or S8+ thanks to XDA developers team. Bixby can now work on Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge to some extent, not everything will work as in the full Bixby experience. See what works and what doesn’t work below tweaking Bixby on Samsung S7 or S7 Edge.
What works? Bixby Home. What doesn’t work? You can tell Bixby to do every stuff just as in the normal Bixby experience on S8 or S8+. See how to configure Bixby on S7 or S7 Edge to have it run the Home Feature:
Install Bixby on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge:
- First download Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher apk file from the link below:
- Download Bixby apk file from the link below:
- Locate and Install the Galaxy S8 Launcher file in apk format from the first link on your device
- Locate and Install the Bixby Touchwiz Home apk file on your device
- Hold down the Home Button. This will take you to Launcher settings.
- Activate Bixby Home feature from the menu
- Reboot your device
After rebooting you will be able to enter the Bixby Home by simply swiping left on top of your Home Screen. Enjoy this work around prior to when Samsung will release the Bixby on other older models like, Note 5, S6, S7 and S7 edge. Probably they may never!, whatever.
Credit: XDA Developers
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: