Apple has unveiled the iOS 11 Beta version of operating system for iPad, iPhone and the iPod Touch. This new OS was announced at an event in WWDC 2017. The Beta version of the operating system brings along side some exciting and improved features.
The improvement and new features include, Support for multiple languages in Apple assistant Siri, Re-Crafted lock screen, Peer-to-Peer payment system in Apple Pay, New updated Control center, A new design interface for the Apple Store with other salient features.
The Beta version of the operating system is only available for people that are part of Apple developer community. If you are already a member of the development team, simply download and test the new operating system in steps below.
If you aren’t part of the development team, get some one who is part to collect the OS file from or register for a new account. Skip the next step if you already a member of the development community.
Here is How to Easily Register for Apple Developer Account
- Log on to the Apple Developer Program page to register for an account. Here is the link.
- Make a complete Backup of your Apple Device Before you begin with the installation process of iOS 11 Beta.
- After registering an Account, click on the Certificates>> Identifiers and Profiles option.
- Click on All Under Devices at the left side of the dashboard.
- Then simply click on +button in order to add a new iOS device into the page.
- Get your UDID (Unique Device Identifier) of your Apple iPhone Device by using this LINK.
- Enter your UDID into the page. Complete the process of registering a new device.
How to Install iOS 11 Beta in Apple iOS
- Direct Install from your device( Using Configuration Profile)
- Installing iOS 11 Beta Using iTunes Computer application.
Direct Install from your device( Using Configuration Profile)
- First, download the configuration profile file from the development page link. See link.
- Download straight up to your iOS device.
- Open the downloaded file to commence the installation process. By following the follow through step by step actions.
Installing iOS 11 Beta Using iTunes Computer application
- In this case we assume your UDID has already been registered. Click on the Platform LINK which appears at the top side of the Developers page. Then on the iOS and then on Download.
- Select the iOS 11 Beta option.
- Next select your device model on the Restore image option.
- Open iTunes on computer and connect your iPhone, iPod device.
- Click on the iPhone icon which appears on the drop menu of the iTunes to select your device.
- Hold down the Options Button on your iPhone, iPad device and then click the update option.
- Select the .ipsw file downloaded into your computer and click on open.
- Click OK on all prompts that is shown by the iTunes application.
- The installation of iOS 11 Beta will commence thereafter.
- After completion the devices reboots with an Hello Welcome display. Follow the other follow through options on the screen to finish the update. Voila!.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: