ACCESS BANK Nigeria:
Mobile Money Banking Codes List
In this post, you will get all the mobiles codes used in Access Bank Mobile Money Banking. With these codes you can perform various banking transactions as well as paying utility bills by simply using your mobile phone.
To transfer money from your Access Bank account to another Access Bank account or to other Banks in the country, all you need is to make use of the required USSD code.
Below is a list of mobile codes used for particular transaction type:
Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Codes
- Airtime for self: *901*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- Account Opening: *901*0#
- Data Purchase: *901*8#
- Balance Enquiry: *901*5#
- Fund Transfer to Access Bank: *901*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Fund Transfer to Other Banks: *901*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Merchant Payment: *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#
- Bill Payment: *901*3#
- OTP Generation: *901*4*1#
Transfer Money with your Mobile Phone using Access Bank Mobile Money Code
You will be able to transfer funds as well as perform other Banking services using the mobile number used in opening an account with the bank. Simply:
- Dial *901*1*Amount*Account Number# and then send.
- Follow the Menu which comes up to complete the transfer process.
What if you want to send money from your Access Bank to another bank, like, GTBank. Use this code below instead.
Transfer Money from Access Bank to other Banks
- Dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number# and then, send.
- Follow the on screen instruction to complete the transfer process.
How to Check Access Bank Account Balance using Mobile Code
To check your Access Bank Account Balance through Mobile Code:
- Dial *901*5# and send.
- Your Access Bank Account Details will be shown in return.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: