Transfer Money via Standard Bank
Transfer Money from Standard Bank to Other Nigerian Banks. Without waisting much time here, is a quick way you can easily transfer funds from your Standard Bank account to other banks in Nigeria. It’s pretty straight forward.
You have to:
Register your mobile number for mobile transfers and internet banking.
Not Yet Activated Internet and Mobile Banking?:
It is pretty easy, no need to stress going to Standard Bank Branch. You can activate it, just at the comfort of your home using any mobile phone.
Transfer Money from Standard Bank to Other Nigerian Banks
Already activated internet banking and mobile banking. Ok, see steps below:
- Dial *120 *2345# follow the registration process.
- Reply with 1 to continue
- You will be requested to enter in your Standard Bank ATM Card Number
- Enter Full ID Number
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Create your unique customer PIN
- Enter in your customer PIN
- Welcome Screen pops up. Dial 1 to begin with the banking menu.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: