How to take Screenshot Capture and Scrolling Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are more like an overhaul in the whole design of the S-series smartphones. With removal of hardware keys(Home, Back and Minimize Key) and replacement with on screen touch keys used in navigation. This change in design has also led to changes in the way things were usually done, in the previous S-Series release. That also includes, the Screenshot of the whole screen in picture jpeg format.
Here’s how you can easily take Screen Shots or Grab entire Screen images at any instant on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+:
Screen Shot/Screen Capture on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+:
- Press then hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a second.
- A pop up of an image should then appear with icon, leading to the gallery.
- Simply pull down the notifier bar and tap.
- This lead to the gallery where the image is. You can send via Bluetooth, Share on Social media etc.
How to Take Scrolling Screenshots/Screen Capture of entire screen on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+:
Scrolling Screenshots enables one to grab the entire screen of the device when image exceeds the size of the screen. Like if you want to screen grab an entire Whatsapp conversation, a Webpage, or Chat. You can achieve this using scrolling screenshots.
- On the conversation, screen, or image you want to capture or screen shot on Galaxy S8 or S8+, simply Press and Hold Volume Down and Power Button Simultaneouly(at the same time together) for 1 second.
- A screen shot is taken, simply tap the Capture More Option which appear just at the left of the screen shot screen.
- Keep tapping until the screenshot reaches the position you would want it to stop. Voila!.
- Apply other steps above to locate you image. Share with friends on Facebook or share via Bluetooth etc.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: