How to Fix Super Mario Run error has occurred (support code 804-5100).
Super Mario Run is finally available for Android devices, after initial release for iOS. When you are playing Super Mario on your Android device; And you get an error message which reads: Error has occurred (Support Code 804-5100) which forces the whole app to crash or close forcefully. Here’s a quick way around to fix the issue:
How to Fix Super Mario Run error has occurred (support code 804-5100)
The simple way to fix the error is to clear the whole cache (App data and Cache) of the App from the information page on the game. Or simply go under Installed Apps on your Android device, Settings and Clear Cache and Data.
If the above fix couldn’t fix the problem, then apply this other one below:
- Download ES File Explorer from PlayStore or use this LINK. If you have the app already, simply skip.
- Install ES File Explorer.
- Goto to the following file directory: /data/data/com.nintendo.zara on your device inbuilt storage.
- Delete the .xml file inside of the folder. This file is the Account info.
- Open Super Mario Run app.
- Sync the Super Mario Run with your Nintendo Account
- This should fix, the error, but may require re-download of some app specific file.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: