Gionee S10 Specs Appear on TENAA Listing Nigeria India Kenya Ghana.
Gionee S10 specs arrives at TENAA Certification ahead of possible 2017 unveil.
No detail yet on the expected pricing or eventual release date. The smartphone specs on the listing points to a device in the midrange category or slightly above.
The fingerprint sensor is embedded inside of the Home Button. Gionee S10 will come in Gold and black coloured variants.
The listing points at the S10 sporting a 2.0 GHz Octa-Core processor and 4GB RAM.
The storage is 64GB with option to expand through memory card extension tray up to 128GB. Runs the Amigo OS 4.0 cutomized Android 7.0 Nougat. Other details include a body design with 5 inch FHD display. The rear camera is a dual setup, a 13MP+13MP rear combo. The front camera is 16MP for selfies and video chat.
The smartphone can be categorized under the type you can be able to get when on low budget and still be able to offer a good performance with respect to price.
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Date Released: July 2017
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.8 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 178g
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual Nano-SIM
- Display Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels with 401 ppi density
- Operating System: Android 7 (Nougat) Amigo 4
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm)
- Built in Storage: 64GB microSD, up to 256 GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Processor: Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T880MP2
- Camera: Dual 16 MP, AF and 8 MP features, LED flash, HDR and panorama. Video recording ability at 1080p@30fps.
- Selfie Camera: Dual 20 MP with 8 MP
- 3.5mm Jack Present
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors: Rear mounted Fingerprint sensors, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: