Filehorse is a website in the internet popularly known for having free downloadable Windows Software, Mac OS software and Web Applications. That is, at Filehorse, you get software solely meant for the Desktop computer, mini computers or laptops and as well web application that run on the web. These includes, Software or apps that can run on Windows Operating System, like, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and as well Mac OS for Apple computers. And you get all of the software for free.
There are thousands of available software at Filehorse that you can download for your desktop or laptop computer. Software ranging in different categories which would be given as we go down the post.
Most of the software in the website are freewares and open source. So you don’t get charged for downloading or need to pay.
At Filehore you get to keep up and download the latest versions of software for Mac or Windows usually on a daily basis.
Why use FileHorse for Download:
- Firstly the website is clean, fast smooth without disturbing Ads. So you get to easily navigate and select from a myriads of software you want without being agitated by popping ads like you would find in some other websites.
- Secondly, the software and apps are handpicked and updated on timely basis.
- You can easily hover through the site to search for old downloadable versions of software and apps.
- Optimize pages and clean user interface
- Fast downloading from the website
- The software and apps offered are free from virus or spyware
- You can also connect with the site to receive info on newly released version of software and apps to keep update of.
There are several software and applications you can get at FileHorse to download directly on your device or use directly on the web. Applications like Internet Download Manager, HyperCAM, Malwarebytes, Chrome, Firefox, Brave, Opera, Java, Em Client, Utorrent, Notepad++, MS Office, Arduino, Avast, AVG, NOD32, CCleaner, WinRAR, 3DMark, Winamp, KMPlayer, Itunes and so much more more.
FileHorse User Interface:
The user interface is clean and simplistic for users. Once you go to FileHorse on the web via the url, filehorse.com, the first thing you would notice is a SEARCH BAR to search any software or app you want. Then There is also an option just at the top right hand side of the screen to choose the Language you would want to set for the website. It’s either you choose English or Spanish.
By default, all software and apps on the website are set to Windows only, at the top bar right hand side you can then change to either Mac or web app if you would want to download Mac or Web applications instead.
Scrolling to the bottom, you get software and apps arranged by categories, time, types, recommended etc. To help you to get quick access to what ever app you are searching for.
At the footer side of the website, resides a mailing list interface, where you can easily subscribe by inputting your email to receive timely info on newly released applications.
In the website software and applications are grouped mainly into three (3) categories:
- Windows Software/Application
- MAC Software
- Web Apps
These three groupings are further divided into several other categories listed below like,
- Latest Software Releases
- Most Popular Downloads
- Browsers and Plugins
- Mp3 and Audio
- Messaging and Chat
- Video Software
- File Sharing
- Firewalls and Security
- CD, DVD
- Office and Business Tools
- Compression and Backup
- Imaging and Digital Photo
- Developer Tools
- Drivers and Mobile Phones
How to Download Software/App from FileHorse:
To download software or application from the site is pretty straight to the point.
- Firstly go to FileHorse.com
- Next, you can navigate through the website to find any software or app of your choice. You can set options to Windows, Mac or Web applications.
- After you have seen the app you want to download. Click on it
- This takes you to a new page. Then look for the download button and hit on it. Wait for the browser to automatically begin downloading.
- When done, you can then locate the downloaded file on your device and install.
With everything that has been mentioned in this post, you shouldn’t find it difficult to find your way using the website. It’s quite easy. There are several free software and apps inside the website you can download.
The interface is easy to navigate. No disturbing ads. Overall a good website for PC, Mac and Web apps.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: