Diamond Bank Nigeria:
Easy Airtime Recharge on your Phone using Diamond Bank
So you are banking with Diamond Bank Nigeria?, Here is how to easily recharge Airtime on your phone. No stress!. It’s no new news that you can easily buy airtime using any commercial Nigeria bank, and Diamond bank customers, aren’t left out:
What you need: Just have your mobile number setup during the account opening process.
And it’s not a rocket science process!. See below:
How to recharge Airtime using Diamond Bank:
- Simply dial *937*AMOUNT# on your phone. That easy!, Yes, kid stuff.
- Example dial: *937*300#, you will get 300 Naira credited to your phone.
- And not to forget the maximum amount that can be recharged is 3000 Naira, and the minimum is 100 Naira. (Security Measure from the Bank)
That’s not just the only code: if the first one didn’t work for you, try this one:
- Dial *904*AMOUNT#
- Example *904*300# , you get 300 Naira recharge to your phone.
There is still another method to recharge with your Diamond bank account, if the first two didn’t work, for some reason. Here is another:
- Dial *302*AMOUNT#
- Example, dial *302*300# to recharge 300 Naira on your phone.
If for some reason the first 3 methods, didn’t work out, then this last one for Y’ello Account customers should work:
- Dial *710*555*Mobile NUMBER*AMOUNT*PIN#
- Example dial *710*555*0812222222*300*0000#
replace 0812222222, with the number you want to load the airtime on and replace 0000 with your unique Y’ello Account Pin.
NB: Last method applicable to Y’ello Account Holders.
Banking with Heritage Bank?, check this too.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: