Sony Xperia L1 was earlier released in March, 2017 as budget device. The unlock version will work with all network types.
Sony Xperia L1 is powered by MediaTek’s MT6737T chipset. And 1.45GHz Quad-Core Cortex A53 processor with onboard Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The RAM is 2GB while the inbuilt storage is 16GB with expansion slot. Runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Sony Xperia L1 has 2620mAh capacity battery. It has an edgeless design feature at either sides and sports a 720p display inside a 5.5 inch panel. The rear camera is 13MP while the front selfie camera is 5MP.
Unlocked Sony Xperia L1 Price in USA:
Sony Xperia L1 falls in the budget category. But, what impresses is the smooth and sleek design finish of Sony Xperia.
A few of the specification have been laid out already. Let’s get the full specification below:
Sony Xperia L1 Specs:
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Dimensions 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm
- Weight 180grams
- Body Build: Front glass and plastic body
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels with 267 ppi density
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737T (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- Storage: 16GB with expandable microSD card slot up to 256GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Rear Camera: Single 13 MP, f/2.2, AF LED flash, HDR and Video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Selfie Camera is a single 5 MP unit with f/2.2 and 24mm wide angle. Video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Loud Speaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE and aptX
- GPS Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS
- NFC Yes
- FM radio
- USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity and compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: