Instagram now rolling out New features Disappearing photos Live Videos and more.
Instagram has made update to the social media application. Two new features have been added to instagram, Disappearing photos and Live videos. The live video feature will be available through an update in the coming weeks. Instagram also has this cool feature which was added recently that lets you know when some one screenshots your picture or video by sending you a notification of the person’s details.
To enjoy all of these new features, simply do an update to instagram on your phone via Google play store on Android device or the app store on iOS. If you have instagram app right now on your smartphone, go to your app store and do an update.
The New features you should expect after a current update are:
- Disappearing Photos and Videos in Instagram Direct: Send disappearing photos and videos to friends and groups. Swipe right into the camera to capture, then tap the arrow to send it privately. These updates are available starting today.
- Live stories (coming soon!): Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, your live story disappears. Live stories will be rolling out in the coming weeks.
- Screenshot Notify Me feature: A new updates that notify you when someone takes a Screenshot on your Photo or Video. With this, you can know that person that find your picture or video so captivating and decided to make a snap, cool? right, yes, cool.
Other Features of Instagram:
• Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools, and combine multiple clips into one video.
• Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
• Watch stories from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. View them at your own pace.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share your posts to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: