How to Know if Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista is 32bits or 64Bits Operating System
Without any time waste. I’ll share with you, the process whereby you can check if your Windows computer is 32bits or 64bits operating system. To check, this, is quite straight to the point. Simply use the procedures given below:
Is My Computer 32bits or 64bits
- Press Windows key and E together. right click Scroll down to properties.
- Under system type, its displayed. If you are using windows 10,
- Hold Windows key and E together.
- Locate Computer and click.
- Goto to system properties and click.
An example using Windows 10, as been given in the image above. If you look closely at the System Properties, you’ll observe that, a 64bits operating system has been installed inside of the computer.
So the procedure above is a simple step of how to know whether your computer is 32bits or 64bits OS. If you are interested in how you can create a bootable flash drive, memory card, etc for your computer with Windows 7, 8, 10, or Vista, Check this link out.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: