Print out Letter of Invitation and Check Application Status Nigerian Fire Service
Nigerian Fire Service Portal is now open for printing out of invitation letters to successful candidates that applied for both junior and senior cadres of the board some months back in their portal. Applicants can now check whether they were invited or not for the screening exercise via the Fire Service Portal. In this post will update you with steps to check your status and print out your letter of invitation for the Nigerian Fire Service Screening exercise and test.
All Applicants that applied for various position are to check for their status via the official website of the Nigerian Fire Service: http://cdfipb.careers/invitation
How to Check and Print out your Nigerian Fire Service Invitation Letter
- First go to the invitation page portal of the Nigerian Fire Service via this LINK: http://cdfipb.careers/invitation
- Select either: Check Application Status Senior option or Check Application Status Junior for Senior Cadre and Junior Cadre respectively.
- Input your email used for the registration in the Email tab
- Input your Application ID
- Click the Search Application tab to check whether you have been invited.
If you get a “Your application was not successful” message. Don’t worry, just keep checking on timely basis, since the application portal is updating new data.
Good LUCK to prospective applicants!
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: