In this post, you get the “22 List of NYSC Graduate Registration Mobilization Requirements”. This means, a detailed list of the requirement a graduate needs to fulfill to enable fresh registration for NYSC mobilization process.
Prospective Corps members are to keep cognizance of the following requirement below to enable a smooth NYSC mobilization/registration process.
Without further ado, lets delve into the NYSC listing of the criteria to be met for fresh registration and mobilization process:
- NYSC Candidates should use the following websites for their registration.
- Prospective NYSC Corps members should have functional email addresses
- Prospective NYSC Corps members should have functional phone numbers
- Graduates from Nigerian Tertiary institutions are required to use correct Matriculation numbers
- Graduates from Nigerian Tertiary institutions will only get access to the registration portal if their names appear in the Senate-NYSC listings.
- Foreign trained prospective NYSC Corps members should ensure they finish from an accredited institution. If there is a doubt in the institution, a verification letter via the Federal Ministry of Education is required to be uploaded during registration.
- Foreign trained Graduates during registration on the NYSC portal are expected to upload the following documents for verification:
- West African School Certififate (WASC) with not less than 5 credits in 2 sittings or equivalent. GCE O’level with not more than 5 credits in 2 sittings or its equivalent. NECO, with not less than 5 credits with 2 sittings or its equivalent. High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Transcript of first Degree or HND.
- International traveling passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- Attestation letters or testimonials are no acceptable in place of original degree/HND certificates.
- All working class graduates are required to upload admission letters and letter of approval from their respective employers
- Graduates of Medicine and other health related courses, like Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy etc must upload current professional license.
- It is required that Foreign graduates who studied in non-English countries. Whose certificates or transcript isn’t in the English Language are expected to translate it to English before uploading.
- Graduates of Medicine, Veterinary, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to get their certificates of registration with the professional bodies they represent.
- Foreign trained graduates should not visit Abuja NYSC Headquarters for verification of their documents. The screening exercise of the documents will instead be done in NYSC CAMPs across the country. Thus, foreign trained graduates are obliged to bring to the camp in their State of posting their respective Call-Up Letters.
- Presentation of fake documents by anyone will lead to immediate decamping and demobilization.
- Passport photographs are to show face fully without bending. Picture fills the frame and centralized and ensure the background is white.
- NYSC Prospective Corps members should not register by PROXY.
- NYSC Corps members are to remember the choices of fingerprint they used during registration. As the exact fingerprints data are required for the screening process during the camping.
- Only NYSC Prospective Corps members who wish to print their Call-Up letters online are expected to pay the sum of N2786.24 via the Online NYSC Portal.
- Prospective NYSC Corps members that did not pay the sum of N2786.24 for the online Printing of the Call-Up letter can go to their various schools to collect their Call-Up letters.
- NYSC Prospective Corps members that have paid for the Call-Up letter printing online and were not mobilized need not pay again.
- NYSC Orientation Camps is not suitable for Pregnant and Nursing mothers.
- NYSC Prospective Corps members that graduated from institutions in the following political zones below are to call the number assigned in case of help with mobilization problem.
- North Central 08092142614
- North East 08102790538
- North West 08092142661
- South East 09038034460
- South West 08092142616
- South South 07018836388
- Part time graduates are expected to register online. Then wait for the processing of the NYSC Exclusion at their various institutions. For those that want to instead print theirs online. Should pay the sum of N2786.24 via the online platform.
- Foreign trained graduates are to use Nigerian mobile numbers during the registration process.
- All Prospective Corps members are to note that once the NYSC Portal is closed. Also implies the registration for that period is closed. Until next mobilization.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: