NPOWR 2018 FINAL LIST OUT: “How to Check your Status”
NPOWR 2018 FINAL LIST OUT: How to Check your Status.
NPOWER 2017/2018 Final Selection list is now confirmed and out in the NPOWER Portal. This latest update was disclosed from their Twitter Handle to notify and congratulate Npower 2017/2018 PRE-SELECTED applicants to know whether their final selection status, which reads has: “Dear 2017 Pre-Selected Applicants, First, we need you to smile. Secondly, you can now Check your Final Selection Status npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
Some Pre-Selected NPOWER APPLICANTS also received a congratulatory text messages on their phones, notifying them of their being selected and prompting them to enter the NPOWER portal to confirm this plight. Whether you received a text message or not, use the procedure given below to check your final selection status.
NPOWR 2018 FINAL LIST OUT: How to Check your Status
Dear 2017 Pre-selected applicants,
First, we need you to smile 🙂.
Secondly, you can now check your final selection status at https://t.co/fRBH0KOKqa
— N-Power (@npower_ng) April 23, 2018
With the information above, and a snippet from NPOWER twitter handle, the steps to check for your Status is given below:
How to check NPower 2017/2018 Final List
- First, login into Npower Final Selection List Portal via: npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Enter in the field given your phone number or email address to check whether you have been final selected and entitled to continue with the NPOWER PROGRAM.
- Hit on the Submit button to check your Final Status.
- Next, you will be redirected to a Congratulatory page
- Click on the next button to continue
- Enter the OTP Code sent to you on your phone or email used in registering in the OTP field provided. ( If you did not receive OTP automatically, set it up Manually by dialing *347*5*88# on your smartphone.
- If you get an error. Go back to the first step again, on the token entry page, enter token and re-submit again. Until you get a success message.
- Change your password in the next page
- Upload your profile photo. Having difficulties uploading photo, use this link: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
- Login into Npower Dashboard using link: http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/dashboard
- Login with your new password created if required.
- Continue with the NPOWER PROGRAM PROCESS.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: