How to get Jamb UTME ePins via QuickTeller Web
Get Jamb Epins for UTME Registration using QuickTeller Web:
This post is a sequel to an already existing post of the first step of getting Jamb Epins(That is getting the Profile Code). The steps to get the Profile Code for Jamb UTME Registration was covered earlier in this post: Jamb UTME Epins Profile Code.
I’ll assume you already have your Profile Code with you. The next step to getting the Jamb UTME ePins for a Prospective UTME candidate is to make payment through any of the available channels, like Quickteller web, Quickteller app, Quickteller paypoint in ATM and Bank Branches.
In this post we would, instead, cover the process of how you can get your Jamb Epins via QuickTeller Web on your mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
Criteria Needed to Get Jamb ePins via QuickTeller Web:
- Active internet connection
- a mobile smartphone/tablet or laptop/desktop computer
- a browser
- Your ATM card
How to get Jamb ePins via QuickTeller Web:
- Firstly, go to QuickTeller web on your browser
- If you have an account simply login. If you don’t have an account create one.
- Log into the account
- In the dashboard search go to the PayBills option
- Click on it
- In the search menu, type in “Jamb” and search
- In the options that appears select Jamb Vending option
- Input your Profile Code in the profile code field
- Select your choice either UTME/Direct Entry
- Finally Proceed to the payment gateway by clicking continue. In order to finish the payment via your Verve/Visa or Master card details.
- A menu then appears where you input your card details via QuickTeller, just like in ATM.
- An OTP for authentication will be sent to the card phone number for verification
- Enter the OTP code to finalize the payment
- After payment, you get the ePin in return.
- Now, you can head on to Jamb accredited CBT centers Nation wide to continue the Jamb UTME Registration.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: