YouWin Nigeria is a support program for Young Nigerian entrepreneurs, just like the NPower program, but different; created by the Federal Government. The program by the Federal Ministry of Finance seeks to plan, grow and promote business of young entrepreneurs by providing them with educational, technical and consulting services.
The program is aimed to promote entrepreneurship to enable the creation of more jobs and wealth by empowering the youths with the help needed to achieve this.
If you are interested and want to apply, you have to pass through an online application process. Here is a step by step process of getting your application submitted to the YouWin team. Wishing you luck in your application, here is how you apply below:
Here is the main url of the YouWin programme: http://www.youwinconnect.org.ng/
Application Requirement for YouWin Program
- Applicants must possess any qualification higher than secondary school certificate
- Applicants must be between 18-40 years
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively (speaking and writing) in English
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the program
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service
- Past awardees cannot Apply
How to apply for YouWin Nigeria Initiative: Step By Step
- First, enter inside of your url browser this address: http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/ or click this link
- Click on the Register button to register for a new application. It will take you to an application page where you fill in your details
- Fill up the YouWin Connect Registration Form from the page
- Make sure you fill in with an accessible email address, after filling up and hitting the register button, wait for some seconds, you will automatically redirected to a new link, where you are required to proceed with the application.
- At the same time open another tab in your browser go inside of your email to retrieve the login pin
- Copy your login pin, go to the previously open page where your pin is required for creating new password. In this case, my pin is 968930.
- In the old pin section, paste the pin you copied from your email. Create a new password you can remember easily. Retype the password in the field provided and hit the change password button as seen in the image above.
- Go back to the login page using this url if you are not automatically redirected, http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/. Under the Sign in seciton, enter your email and your new password to continue with the YouWin application process.
- Fill up the personal information form, save and continue when done. You can log out and continue for later at any stage, provided you have saved the data
- Fill up the Business identification form, you can save for later, if you need to collect other info. When done save to continue the process
- Fill up the Business need form, You can save and logout to continue at a later time to fetch info required. When done save to continue
- You will be required to upload some documents for further identification to the YouWin team. Submit the application, to conclude the process. Check your email for any info. Stay tuned!, keep tabs with your email inbox, just might be selected!.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: