This post teaches you how you can quickly register for the BUK Post UTME. BUK, known as Bayero University Kano is located in Kano State in North Western part of Nigeria. And also one of the popular Federal Government Tertiary Institutions in the North.
Candidates who had aced through their JAMB(UTME) examinations, who had chosen BUK as institution of study and have passed the required cut off points slated for their various courses of studies. Are then, directed to the Post UTME Portal, when open, to do their registration.
The aim of the registration is to make prospective candidates of the institutions seat for another examination. This ensures, for further screening after the initial Jamb(UTME) examination.
Jamb over the years have tried to improve the process of the whole examination by making it go online from registration to examination. This can be exemplified from the likes of, Jamb Result Checking, to Jamb epin, to Jamb epins via internet. Also, we have seen the likes of Jamb USSD.
The process of simplification of registration process to examination of candidates isn’t exclusive to only Jamb. Various tertiary institutions in Nigeria had also followed this step. Probably even before Jamb had thought of it.
This is the case of BUK Post UTME, as all the registration process can be done online from your comfort zone. No need to go to the bank branch. All you need is internet connection and a MasterCard or Visa Card with at least 3000 Naira loaded.
Without further ado, the steps are given below.
BUK Post UTME Registration:
The step by step procedure to make registration for BUK Post UTME is shown. Alongside, printing of Acknowledgement slip from the portal.
- Scanned Passport Photograph less than 32KB in size.
- UTME Registration Number
- UTME aggregate Score
- Mastercard or Visa Card (ATM card) with at least 3000 Naira
- Active internet connection
- A computer or mobile phone to access the portal
The procedures are given below.
BUK Post UTME Registration Procedures:
- Go to the url https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php when Post UTME registration has been announced to be active
- Enter your UTME Registration Number
- Enter your UTME total score
- Click on login
- Go to Update Photo and upload your profile passport scanned
- Click on the Upload button to upload
- Go to Update Profile and fill all the required fields and bios information under Additional Information
- Click on the BUKPPF
- The BUKPPF will then be downloaded to your device. Which includes the steps of payment online or via bank branch
- If you are paying via bank branch, then no need to continue reading the steps. If you are paying online then continue reading
- If you are paying online, click on the Payment tab
- Next, click on Pay with Remita
- This takes you to Remita portal
- Next, select on the how you want to pay tab
- Choose Card from the drop down list
- Now Enter the information on your card
- Card Holder Name in the field
- Card Number in the field
- Expiration Date on Card
- And the Card CVV (The card CVV is the 3 digits number at the back of the card)
- Click on the submit tab to complete the process
- An authentication code is normally sent to the mobile number registered with the card
- Input to complete your registration
- After payment you can then head next to printing Acknowledgment Slip by going to https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/user_home.php
- Go to the Ack. Slip tab to print the Acknowledgment slip
Conclusion on BUK Post UTME Registration:
The steps highlighted above shows you how you can register for BUK Post UTME examination. If you have any problems in the process. Remember to use the comment section below.
Get Stuffs Like this, to Ur' Inbox: